The minute packages are great for creatures of habit or those who have a preference for a certain piece of tanning equipment.
They don’t offer the same flexibility that the points packages do; however if you always use the same bed level then this might be a good option for you. It is an easier system to understand and to estimate how many sessions you will get.PROS:
- Easy to understand. Buy minutes in one level and use the piece/pieces of equipment within that level.
- Great for those who always want to use the same tanning level or piece of equipment.
- Easier to predict your number of tanning sessions from a package.
- Not flexible.
- Requires upgrade fee to use another piece of equipment outside of your package.
- Medium: Ergoline 500 and SunCapsule 9
- Super: Ergoline 770 and SunCapsule 220
- Power: Ergoline 650
PURCHASE A MINUTE PACKAGE
MINUTE PACKAGE PRICING
|1 min||$1.90||1 min||$2.25||1 min||$2.35|
|50 mins||$93||$1.86*||50 mins||$107||$2.14*||50 mins||$115||$2.30*|
|100 mins||$165||$1.65*||100 mins||$197||$1.97*||100 mins||$210||$2.10*|
|200 mins||$300||$1.50*||200 mins||$360||$1.80*||200 mins||$396||$1.98*|
*The price per minute if purchasing a minute package. Compare it to the price for 1 minute.
All prices are subject to 13% HST.
Please note: We change our lamps often and because of this we will recommend your initial tanning time whether you are new to the studio or if you haven't tanned with us recently. Not all beds and lamps are comparable from studio to studio. This is a safety precaution and is a studio protocol.